29 September 2006

FOCUS 2006 designers guild

continuing on from yesterdays posts on the focus event, heres a look at designers guild who were showing their new collections this week. there was a fantastic display of brilliantly colourful new designs - but for me the star of the show was tricia guild's new book 'pattern'. here are some images taken on tuesday to give a flavour of the store. if you're in london visiting, the dg shop and showroom in the kings road are essential viewing. for more on the book see the next post.the new book - on display in the window.
the bed & bath department

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow wow, love the patterns. If I continue to read your blog I would go poor just buying all the cool books you recommend...(only joking), would obviously continue to be inspired by your great finds.

Anonymous said...

I WILL buy that book. Dear God.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you.
My name is Yoko.
The work of Desain is done in Japan.
Your site ..enjoyment.. is seen every day.
It will assist in the future and hold out, please.

Anja said...

Your blog is amazing. I love it and it inspires me. Thank you for that.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am drooling right now. Love these!

Anonymous said...

You are so fortunate to be living in the same city as the Designers' Guild store! Living in Vancouver, Canada, I can only dream of such possibilities - I've also been a fan of Tricia Guild's since the early 90's - Her new book looks fabulous! I love your blog - I always look forward to your posts!
Beata

Anonymous said...

OMG, loving that chair with the two patterns. It is giving me courage to do it...Yippee!

trendoffice said...

Hi fellow designer and trends forcaster, your blog is a treasure, feast for the eys! I am linking to it. Tricia Guild is a designer I have been impressed with for the last 15 years.

Anonymous said...

Trisha was printing her wallpapers next to our machines while we were printing our "Playtime" collection of wallpapers - and she commented that she loved our blue - which was a real honour from such a colour expert. Their stuff which was being done on the surface machines was extremely beautiful.

Keith at absolute zero degrees