11 November 2006

IF YOU LIKE PRINT & PATTERN...

........ then you'll love these.
seeing as im deserting you for the rest of the month i thought i'd share with you my personal favourite blogs that i love to read. you'll never be short of daily eye candy with these great blogs. many of you will know them already, but if any are new to you please give them a look. skinny la minx
imedagoze
nippy sweetie
oh my gooshness
~>0<~
rag & bone
and of course dont forget old favourites we all love like design*sponge

and decor8

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bowie,

Again, if you decide to give me a call when you get to SF, please do it! It would be awesome to get to meet you in person. Go ahead at http://www.ohmygooshness.com and send me and email. I'll reply with my cell number.
Hope you'll have a great and safe trip.
PS: Thanks for the post!

Ana

Tammy said...

Thanks for the links to keep us inspired while you are on holidays. So very thoughtful of you. Have a great time!

IMEDAGOZE said...

oh bowie, you've just made my day! Thank you so much for the mention. I'll definitely check out the rest of your fave blogs. Have a fun trip, bowie!

Anonymous said...

Great links, thanks so much! Well done Heather @ skinny la minx, your work is beautiful and it's great to see fellow South Africans getting recognised internationally. Keep up the inspiring work bowie!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Great links there, have a fantastic holiday!

Lena said...

thanks!
have a great vacation!

Blogging Masterclass said...

how nice of you to call me an old favorite. makes me smile very big. thanks again, what a lovely thing to say. :)

enjoy the states, i'll miss you!

xo
holly

knit/lab said...

Thanks for the links - I love nippie sweetie.