30 September 2008

AUTUMN SEASON - isak

the isak design brand continues to go from strength to strength with more products added and the print designs are more stunning than ever. top drawer saw the trade launch of the new autumn collection where the cool greens and blues of summer were replaced with dashes of hot orange and pink. i just love the bird design at the top of the post, we're all used to bird motifs but these look so fresh. sandra isaksson has created beautiful trays, bags, bedlinen, and more, and the new lines should be in shops soon. click here to see the isak website with the current range, or for the very latest news check sandra's blog.

11 comments:

GHA said...

I just wanted to let you know that I think your blog is incredible. I am by no means a designer, nor can I sew, nor am I crafty, but the things you find and post about are stunning. Thanks for sharing!

Dee said...

Love the ceramic storage jars

Carolyn Gavin said...

a very cohesive well designed, well put together range.
it works!

orange you lucky! said...

Well, it's beautiful. What else could I expect from the people who brought us "THE BEST TRAY EVER" Blossom & Bill:) Love the new leaf pattern and the lovely ABC poster.

Anonymous said...

beautiful collection... esp. love the color palette!

Anonymous said...

sandra rocks - very talented and a really really lovely person. Fabulous new range - very individual and totally original - as you say she goes from strength to strength.
keith at mini moderns

Anonymous said...

LOOK at that alphabet poster! *drools*

ISAK said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments. It's fantastic to get some feedback on our new collection. Sandra is soon to become a mom for the second time and although tired, she is very excited. Have a great week everyone.

LittleDoodles said...

ooh...those trays!!

Gemma Flack said...

Oh I am so happy and so annoyed that I found your wonderful blog, on one hand there are so many beautful and inspirational things here, and on the other hand I think it's going to make my purse a lot lighter!

Unknown said...

I really liked your style